Alba Deep Sea Facial Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • The way I like to use the I like to use Alba Deep Sea Facial Mask is dampening my face with warm water using a face cloth
  • However, I would recommend you apply a facial cream after using this facial mask because this mask will dry out your face a little bit

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite natural facial mask to use when I have a lot of acne and impurities on my face is the Alba Deep Sea Facial Mask. It is made with nourishing and healing ingredients that help dry out my acne and draw out my impurities. The mask itself contains natural nourishing ingredients like aloe, herbal extracts, clay, shea butter, algae, essential oils, kelp, sea lettuce, vitamins and minerals.

The way I like to use the I like to use Alba Deep Sea Facial Mask is dampening my face with warm water using a face cloth.

After I like to take 1 tablespoon of the facial mask and lather it onto my face in a nice thick even layer. Once the facial mask is on my face I allow it to stay on for about 20 minutes or until it is completely dry. When you first apply the facial mask to your face you will notice it has a strong herbal scent to it and burns a little bit at first, but ends up being very soothing in the end. When the mask dries it turns whitish and begins to ...

• crack. Once the mask is dry I usually like to take a wet warm face cloth and remove the mask completely from my face. After I am left with very soft skin that looks clear and brighter and my acne spots begins to dry out and fade away. However, I would recommend you apply a facial cream after using this facial mask because this mask will dry out your face a little bit.

Now the store I got my Alba Deep Sea Facial Mask at was Rite Aid for around $15.00. I have also seen this

facial mask being sold at Walmart and online at Drugstore.com for less if you do not want to pay the high price. I will say the facial mask is worth every penny you spend on it because it last several months and really doesn’t help remove impurities from your skin and face. I would highly recommend this facial mask to anyone who doesn’t have sensitive skin if they were looking for a natural nourishing facial sea mask. I do hope those of you who try this facial mask get the results you are looking for.

Alba Deep Sea Facial Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120041064680530/k2311a0420/4.20.10