Arbys
235Collins Road NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
  • Today I decided that I was hungry for Arby's
  • In the bag they included some napkins and sauces which I thought was great
  • I suggest going to Arbys for lunch today as it was great

• by Angie

Today I decided that I was hungry for Arby’s. I have not eaten there for about a year and it sounded so good. My boyfriend and I arrived at about 11:30. The parking lot had plenty of room to park in and we were able to find a close spot to park in.

I decided to use the restroom before ordering. It was clean. The one thing that I really liked was that the paper towel dispenser

was automatic.

It gave me my paper towel and then loaded a fresh one up. It was right by the door so I was able to get a clean one to open the door with so I did not have to touch the handle. That is a fetish of mine.

Anyway, we were able to order right away. We decided to go with two of the 5 for $5. 95 since that was so cheap and then we would ...

• have extra to take home to snack on later.

We ordered two orders of the fries, a pop, a mocha shake, an order of 3 mozzarella sticks with sauce, and five roast beef sandwiches. Our total came to $12. 75.

I asked for a bag so we could take some home. In the bag they included some napkins and sauces which I thought was great. The sandwiches were great.

I loved the mozzarella sticks. They were very hot.

The fries were warm but I thought they could have been hotter.

And my shake was great. It had a good coffee flavor to it that was not too strong. When we got ready to leave, a person behind the counter thanked us for coming in and told us to have a good day.

I thought that was nice because not many fast food places are like that. I suggest going to Arbys for lunch today as it was great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 720041064670530/k2311a0420/4.20.10