The LTD FX260-SM Guitar
  • Recently I bought the LTD FX260-SM Guitar, and I have a few things I would like to say about it
  • I like these, because although they are usually for a heavier style of rock, they play clean riffs very well
  • To summarise, in my opinion I really like this guitar, as it delivers everything that I wanted it to, as well as being unique and at an affordable price of £370

• by TheAndyMeister

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Recently I bought the LTD FX260-SM Guitar, and I have a few things I would like to say about it.

I love the guitar. It has a very good sound, as I play it through a Marshall MG30FX amp. The pickups are also essential in this, as they are ESP ones. I like these, because although they are usually for

a heavier style of rock, they play clean riffs very well.

The shape of the guitar is original and every model of the guitar is unique, because it is nearly impossible to get the same type of wood finish all over the guitar. This is another good thing about it, because you feel like you are playing a guitar that ...

• is unique, for an affordable price.

I use this to play music by Metallica, but it also works well playing with rock genres instead of just the metal stereotype.

The tuning on this is very good quality, as I haven’t had to change the tuning since leaving the shop, as it has been able to retain its correct tuning whilst being

in a gig bag and also through a good 2 weeks worth of playing.

To summarise, in my opinion I really like this guitar, as it delivers everything that I wanted it to, as well as being unique and at an affordable price of £370. Very good!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1620041064550530/k2311a0420/4.20.10