Apple iPod Shuffle 1 GB  » Electronics  »
  • The bad thing I noticed is that, unlike in some other mp3 players that I have used previously, you can't just copy your mp3 files into its memory straight, but you have to use the iTunes software
  • At first I thought it was a little troublesome, but this software is easy to use too, and I also ended up using it as a music player in my computer
  • The memory size is small, so I can't bring with me as many songs as I would like to, but for a present I think that it is a very good idea

• by Cal

Apple iPod Shuffle 1GB is a really small and handy mp3 player. I got mine as a present, and it came in a really beautiful blue colour.

The design is very simple, and it’s light and small enough to be carried easily in any pocket, or attached to any part of your clothes too.

The buttons have the same design like in any other kind of iPod.

They’re

very easy to use, and you get used to them quickly, or at least I did.

The bad thing I noticed is that, unlike in some other mp3 players that I have used previously, you can’t just copy your mp3 files into its memory straight, but you have to use the iTunes software.

At first I thought it was a little troublesome, but this software is easy to ...

• use too, and I also ended up using it as a music player in my computer.

You can charge the battery plugging it to the usb port of your computer or with a normal current charger, but it doesn’t come with Apple iPod Shuffle.

You have to buy it by yourself.

It takes about 4 hours for the battery to be charged, and in the specifications of the

product it says that it should last 12 hours of using it.

I have never calculated if it lasts exactly those 12 hours, but for the use I gave to it, I could use it for a few days without having to charge it.

The memory size is small, so I can’t bring with me as many songs as I would like to, but for a present I think that it is a very good idea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1620041064520430/k2311a0420/4.20.10