Clixsense  » Scam  »
0.5
  • I would earn about a penny with each add I would click on and that was not something I really enjoyed but I did it anyways
  • I probably earned up to a dollar and then I noticed these ads I was clicking on were causing my computer to get viruses
  • I didn't know that the Clixsense account I created was the problem or that it was their ads I was clicking on that was messing up my computer until several of the ads I had clicked on using their website started to pop up on my computer every couple of seconds
  • I usually don't join things like that because I know most of them are scams and usually do a lot more harm than good but like most people I was fooled

• by rickyslove

I joined Clixsense in order to make a couple of extra dollars doing absolutely nothing but clicking on ads and watching them for about 15 seconds. I would earn about a penny with each add I would click on and that was not something I really enjoyed but I did it anyways.

viruses.

I didn’t know that the Clixsense account I created was the problem or that it was their ads I was clicking on that was messing up my computer until several of the ads I had clicked on using their website started to pop up on my computer every couple of seconds.

I was so angry and felt very stupid for even falling for one of those pay to click websites.

I usually don’t join ...

• things like that because I know most of them are scams and usually do a lot more harm than good but like most people I was fooled.

I am very happy I didn’t put any money into Clixsense which I was really very close to doing because I wanted more ads to click on and I figured with as many ads as they were offering for me to get paid to click on, I would

make my money back within a day of clicking.

As soon as you pay your “supposed” to have access to a lot more ads and also get paid more for each ad you click.

I am so relieved I didn’t spend $10 on this scam, I just wish I would’ve known a lot sooner instead of wasting my time clicking on ads for no reason at all.

I would’ve never had problems with my computer or viruses.

Indrajit Prasad says :

Where to report these sites??

darren says :

You can report them to the BBB. That is if they are registered with them.

MisterTickle says :

clixsense isn’t a scam. i have been with them for almost three years now and already made back my investment. i am premium member, first year purchased a one year premium, second year purchased a 2 year premium as it is cheaper than purchasing two individual one year premiums and earned it back in less than a year. well, it was about 9 months b4 i earned it back. i have also cashed out successfully with both payza and paypal. liberty reserve is quite high at $ 15 while payza and paypal is just $ 6 for premium so never bothered to stack up to $ 15 for a cashout.

Vanessa says :

Interesting. And you haven’t had any problems with viruses? I’ve heard elsewhere that these types of programs make their real money by installing adware, spyware, etc., as it appears the original reviewer experienced. Usually you can’t even get on these types of sites if you have your browser security settings higher than medium. If anyone really wants to do this, I would recommend using an old “junker” computer that you don’t need for anything else, and don’t have it hooked into your network. Wipe the hard drive every once in a while and have fun “scamming” the scammers. :)

MisterTickle says :

None at all. They are an advertising platform, but they also offer other services including domain registration and adverting and publishing service. By doing so, they have multiple revenue streams. In fact, they are quite sustainable. Paypal recognizes them as a legitimate business and Clixsense has a qualified Paypal account.

JR John says :

Clixsense may not be a scam, but usually the upgrades that you purchase do not pay you enough return to cover the cost of the upgrade, therefore, it turns out to be a loss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6020041064450430/k2311a0420/4.20.10