L’oreal’s Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I really love is that the foundations is good for your skin it has an SPF 15 and provides protection from the sun which can cause premature wrinkles and aging
  • I also noticed it helped eliminate the tiny blemishes I had before and I haven't had one pimple or breakout since I started using this product

• by rickyslove

I would always use a liquid based foundation until a friend of mine made a comment about how much makeup I was wearing when in reality I wasn’t wearing much at all. Liquid based foundation or thick powders tend to give you a very thick coverage which gives you a very unattractive look.

I had always seen the bare minerals commercials and

advertisements but I’m very cautious when it comes to television advertisements.

I instead went to CVS and purchased the L’oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Powder Foundation since I use a lot of other L’oreal products.

As soon as I applied the mineral powder foundation on my face I could feel the difference from the other foundations I had used before.

This foundation actually ...

• felt lighter, smoother, and gave me beautiful coverage without the “clown” look most liquid foundations give you.

I actually looked ten years younger and had a natural glow that most teenagers have.

aging.

I also noticed it helped eliminate the tiny blemishes I had before and I haven’t had one pimple or breakout since I started using this product.

My mother actually loved how my skin looked so much she started using this foundation and her skin has dramatically changed for the better.

We can’t go a day without this product and don’t intend to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120041064430430/k2311a0420/4.20.10