Nokia N73 music edition  » Phones  »
  • With the 2Gb SD Mini external memory card it should be convenient enough to pack in some images,videos,and audios

• by juncolt

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

My Nokia N73 music edition had been with me for a little more than a year and I don’t have many qualms about it. The performance I could say is satisfactory if not remarkable. I had bought it in downtown Jeddah for 800 Saudi Riyals (equivalent to about 210 USD) after some hard bargaining.

With the 2Gb SD Mini external memory card it should be convenient enough to pack in some images,videos,and audios. As of to date I have downloaded and installed several applications,551 images and videos and

saved 513 Mb of sound files without any hitch.

Some video and image format if not supported by the phone system could not be shown. Checking out the memory details I still have 1070 Mb of free memory.

The N73 original edition has only 1 gigabyte of external memory in its SD mini card. In the music edition,listening to music is enjoyable.

the stereo sound quality is great although the headset that comes along with it upon my purchase had some problem. The volume coming out of the headset is not at the supposed level ...

• it should be.

It is still low even if I adjust it to level 10 which is the maximum. When I tried other nokia headset on it the sound is deafening if set at maximum level.

Lately,I have been using the phone in browsing the internet more than making calls or sending sms. Not that I distaste the call quality which is good not he sms feature.

It is because i find surfing the web on my N73 quite a breeze. I can even subscribe to web feeds offered by some websites.

However,there are times when loading a page with a rather large amount of data the phone would give a message that says “memory is full. Close some applications and try again later”.

even though there are no other open applications and the external and internal memory has a lot of space left. When this happens the screen will not display the page of the website.

Nokia N73 music edition

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3720041064420430/k2311a0420/4.20.10