Nichido Final Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • And since I do have an appallingly oily face, I bought it
  • I prefer using a powder/kabuki brush to apply it, for a light finish

• by HeelRunner

I just bought Nichido’s Final Powder in ‘Creamy Glow’. I love it! It’s not pricey (you can buy it for less than $5 or so). At first I was hesitant to buy it, because I have sensitive skin and I often get rashes with er… cheap products.

But the kind saleslady told me that it is very mild and you can use it as regular loose powder to ‘matte-ify’

your oily face. And since I do have an appallingly oily face, I bought it.

The powder itself is so translucent that it gives you a glowing matte look without looking like a dead fish. It has three other colours, a sparkling bronzer, a light blush and an ivory finish for those with fair skin.

The one I chose follows my tan skin tone without leaving clumps like regular face ...

• powder. I prefer using a powder/kabuki brush to apply it, for a light finish.

The only drawback in this product is its puff. It can apply the product well enough, but it’s a bit liberal in application and rough against my skin, so I don’t really like to use it.

But other than that, this product is a definite keeper. The container is screw top jar about no bigger than

the palm of your hand (I carry it everywhere since it doesn’t take up much space) and safe enough not mess up the interior of that Gucci bag of yours.

^_^ But if you ask me if the container is unbreakable, unless you drop it from a great height, or intentionally smash it on the floor, well, it’s durable. I’d give this product an 8.

5 but there’s only an 8 available.

Nichido Final Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120041064360430/k2311a0420/4.20.10