Elianto gel eyeliner in black
  • When I got home, I was quite hesitant at first beacause the product was so hard to get, by that I mean it won't come off the container so what I did was scratch a straight line across the surface with a pin, (I also suggest you use a damp angled eye brush for this I used mine that I bought at Landmark for 29 php) and it worked its magic on my eyes

• by Patricia Ann Santos

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have been a fan of using pencil and liquid eye liners, but when Elianto had a sale on these gel eyeliners, I never went back to pencil and can never achive the perfect cat eye without the gel liner. I got the one in black for 200 php (it was on sale). When I got home, I was quite hesitant at first beacause the product was so hard to get, by that I mean it won’t come off

the container so what I did was scratch a straight line across the surface with a pin, (I also suggest you use a damp angled eye brush for this I used mine that I bought at Landmark for 29 php) and it worked its magic on my eyes! It gives just the right pigment and lasts for hours, after sweat, pollution and humidity of manila, it still stuck and looked fresh, retained its line like I just applied it.

• This is also a staple when I go out to party so smoke + sweat, its still there the morning after and did not stain my sheets.

PROS: 1. Cheap (I got it on sale.) 2. Lasts for hours.

3. Hypoallergenic 4. Easy to apply once on the brush.

5. Just the right tint.

6. Not messy, It doesn’t bleed giving racoon eyes.

CONS: 1. At first it won’t come off the surface.

2. I tried it first on my

wrist and it wont come off after rubbing. (excellent staying power! but with soap it dissapears.) 3. Not sold with a brush.

*If your want a really dark line,I suggest you put this on, then apply liquid liner on top ( I use Nichido, and used alone it flakes after a few hours messing up my face, the flakes travel everywhere!).

I serves as a base and makes the liquid liner cling better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120041064330430/k2311a0420/4.20.10