Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo
  • I have noticed since I have been using it my split ends have become less and less and my hair is much softer and stronger
  • The nourishing organic ingredients in this shampoo I like a lot are the coconut milk and oils, egg proteins, vitamins and essential oils
  • I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone who needs a natural nourishing shampoo for their dry damaged hair
  • I know you can also find this shampoo online at Drugstore
  • I wish you all the best with nourishing and washing your hair naturally

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite natural coconut shampoos to use is the Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo. It is very tropical and very hydrating for my hair. I have noticed since I have been using it my split ends have become less and less and my hair is much softer and stronger. I am even having an easier time brushing and styling my hair and my hair looks really shiny and healthy. I must say I absolutely love the coconut smell it has and the creamy lathering texture

of it. The nourishing organic ingredients in this shampoo I like a lot are the coconut milk and oils, egg proteins, vitamins and essential oils. I also like that the shampoo is free from any parabens and sulfates which are harmful to my health and environment. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone who needs a natural nourishing shampoo for their dry damaged hair.

Now the way I like to use the Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo is by getting my hair drenched in warm water ...

• until it is completely soaking wet. After I like to take a quarter size amount of the shampoo and later it into my hair and scalp really well until it is all bubbly and foamy. Next I rinse my hair with more warm water to wash the shampoo out and my hair and scalp is left feeling very soft and smelling like coconuts. It’s a very sweet smell that seems to last all day which is nice. I always get complements on how nice my hair
        smells.

The store I got my Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo at was Rite Aid for $6.99, but you should be able to get it from your local Walmart Stores and drugstores depending on what brands they carry. I know you can also find this shampoo online at Drugstore.com if you’re an online shopper. Anyways, I hope those of you who try this natural coconut milk shampoo end up liking it as much as I do. I wish you all the best with nourishing and washing your hair naturally.

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120041064300430/k2311a0420/4.20.10