Justin Bieber My World 2.0 Album
  • Baby - This song will definitely make all the girls around the world, regardless of age go gaga over Justin

• by joiemarvic

Justin Bieber , a Youtube discovery is now making millions and topping music charts worldwide.The album included his top selling single ” One Time ” and “Baby”.

Here is an individual reviews on my favorite singles in his album.

One Time - This for me is the perfect debut single for Justin. It’s hip, fun, a catchy song and showcased his singing and

dancing prowress. The beat is really danceable,making it a favorite in dance shows and bars.

Baby - This song will definitely make all the girls around the world, regardless of age go “gaga” over Justin. The tune is also danceable. This second single in his album really made it to the top in no time.

First Dance - This single featuring Justin’s mentor ...

• Usher is my most favorite single in his Album. I can’t help but fall inlove with Justin’s voice, the melody and the story behind the song. Listening to it makes you wish you were back on the dance floor of your Prom Night.

Love Me - A revival single. Actually , I was halfway the song when I realized that it was

a revival. Justin sang the song as if he owns it and was the original artist who sang it.

Overall, the music from the album is great. The packaging is also very much attractive. I can confidently say that Justin’s success is not merely because of his pretty face. He has the moves, groves, the voice and the heart of a true music artist.

mansa says :

wasn’t one time from another album?

michael says :

yes actually, the review has it wrong, one time is from Beibers album My World EP. My 2.0 is often confused with his EP My world where this song is on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1420041064180430/k2311a0420/4.20.10