Philips SPC611NC Portable Webcam  » Electronics  »
  • I bought Philips SPC611NC Portable Webcam only because I got it on a deal which cost only about twenty dollars
  • Since the retail price for this will come to fifty dollars I thought it a great deal and I am by and large satisfied with the purchase
  • There is one problem that I faced with this on

• by demandon

I bought Philips SPC611NC Portable Webcam only because I got it on a deal which cost only about twenty dollars. Since the retail price for this will come to fifty dollars I thought it a great deal and I am by and large satisfied with the purchase.

The quality that Philips products offer was there

with this one too.

In a way Philips SPC611NC Portable Webcam is one webcam of its kind with bendable gooseneck adjustment and this gives great flexibility in it overall use.

The plugging in feature to USB port adds to convenience but it also brings its own discomforts as well with the adjustment of the camera.

...

• The most covetous feature of this product that I noted is its clarity.

The picture is very clear with not at all any fuzzy edges.

Also the LED light was very useful and serving the purpose exactly.

The installation was very easy because of the installation manager software that comes with the purchase.

There is

one problem that I faced with this on.

It does not have a microphone integrated with the webcam.

So since my notebook pc had it, I activated that to speak.

Even though there are cheaper webcams in the market, Philips SPC611NC Portable Webcam is good value for the money if you can buy it in the deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1619041064111130/k2311a0419/4.19.10