Dove Go Fresh Shampoo in Lemongrass & Grapefruit  » Health  »
  • I know Dove makes the best facial and body soaps out there, but I wasn't so sure about their shampoos
  • Well I went into my local Wal-Mart, and I bought this shampoo for about $5.00, not that much, so I was okay with it
  • Honestly I think that you can even use this product everyday to wash your hair, because it is just that gentle
  • I especially recommend the Dove Go Fresh Shampoo to those who blow dry or flat iron their hair on a daily basis

• by Kim

I know Dove makes the best facial and body soaps out there, but I wasn’t so sure about their shampoos. I saw a commercial for the Dove Go Fresh Shampoo and it really caught my eye, so I said hey! that product looks pretty interesting maybe I should buy it.

I own the Dove deodorant in the lemongrass scent, and it smells really good, so I figure if the shampoo would be smelling the same I would be satisfied.

Well I went into my local Wal-Mart, and I bought this shampoo for about $5, not that much, so I was okay with it.

I used

it later on in the week, and it made my hair feel less coarse and way more soft! It was really gentle on my hair too, my hair felt so much better after using this shampoo, I couldn’t really describe.

I haven’t felt this way with any other shampoo before.

My hair felt very soft and silky, and it seems as all of the frizz was eliminated too! My hair usually holds on to a lot of oil, in excess but this shampoo made it balanced without stripping my natural oils completely.

One word to describe my hair after using this shampoo is: “fresh”.

I ...

• feel so fresh after using it!! My hair is clean and it smells really good, just like lemon grass! Honestly I think that you can even use this product everyday to wash your hair, because it is just that gentle.

It will untangle the hair with ease, and leave the hair silky and shiny looking.

Giving it a healthy glow, you will present your gorgeous fresh hair to everyone everyday! That’s the best part! I especially recommend the Dove Go Fresh Shampoo to those who blow dry or flat iron their hair on a daily basis.

This shampoo locks in the moisture in your hair,

so that it can look silky and smooth after styling it with heat.

Your hair will not look dry or brittle after using this shampoo!! Trust me! It also works for those who have highlights, low lights, rinsed, or colored hair.

I have highlights, and this shampoo did not harm my hair in any way shape or form, my hair looked even better and brighter even, so I recommend this to those who need an extra boost on their hair color.

In conclusion, the Dove Go Fresh Shampoo in Lemongrass and Grapefruit is a great shampoo, it works great and it’s totally worth the price.

Buy it! It’s awesome!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419041064081130/k2311a0419/4.19.10