LD Dare Multimedia Phone  » Phones  »
  • Other than the keyboard, I think it is an amazing phone

• by alexmoore

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I purchased my LG Dare a few days after my old phone had broke (LG Voyager Titanium). I looked for many phones but nothing compared to my old Voyager. I ended up going with the LG Dare because I absolutely love touch screen phones.

At first I really loved my new LG Dare but quickly began to loose the love for it. I feel that the touchscreen qwerty keyboard is extremely hard to get used to. I have tried to get used to the tiny letters but just could not do it because every time I

try to type something I end up hitting a different letter. So when I text on my LG Dare I have to use the regular phone layout on “word” to text.

Other than the keyboard, I think it is an amazing phone. I absolutely love the 3.2 MegaPixel camera. It takes great pictures and offers some pretty high resolutions. It also has flash for when you are in dark environments and I must say, the flash is super bright. It’s great! I also love the accelerometer. Whenever I am on a phone call and move the phone away ...

• from my ear, the backlight will pop back on so I can dial in numbers or go to the main menu while still on the phone. I like the notification bar too. It’ll tell you if you have a new voicemail or message, and you just tap the bar and it will pop up with all of your notifications.

Games on the LG Dare are somewhat hard to play unless you have a stylus, but if you get used them they can become pretty addicting!

The best feature I think the LG Dare has is the “favorites”

menu. Ssay you are typing a text message and it’s someone you text rather often, all you do is hit favorites and it will only show up to 9 of your top callers/texters and you’re done. You don’t have to scroll through your contact list or type in that long number. Big time saver!

I love the LG Dare. It is a great phone. Although I moved on to the new iPhone, if it ever broke, the Dare would be a definite backup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3719041063831130/k2311a0419/4.19.10