Tresemme Conditioner Vitamin B12 Gelatin Anti-Breakage  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found Tresemme's products at my local Wal-mart and picked up a 32 oz

• by amym428

I have been using Tresemme Conditioner, the Vitamin B12 Gelatin formula for Anti-Breakage, for over a year now. As a past user of only high-end hair care products, the economy hit me hard and I needed to find a cheaper replacement. I found Tresemme’s products at my local Wal-mart and picked up a 32

oz. size for around five bucks!

I was very skeptical about trying it out as my hair is pretty dry and extremely tangly when wet. Tresemme claims that this conditioner is meant to strengthen and repair split-ends, so I gave it a shot.

I really like the scent of this product. Although it does not ...

• linger on my hair, it’s quite refreshing in the shower. The formula is thick and silky. I have long hair and used about a palm full. When I went to comb through my hair, I was shocked at how easily my brush ran through. Again, my hair is extremely tangly so this was an
        amazement to me.

After rinsing and blow-drying, I was pleasantly surprised with the results. The conditioner did not weigh my hair down, leave it greasy or sticky. Instead, I was left with soft, silky hair. I’ve used this product for over a year now and my hairdresser even tells me my hair has never been healthier!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119041063821130/k2311a0419/4.19.10