Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • You name a hair conditioner and I think that either my daughter or I have tried it
  • Because it is so long, it definitely gets fried after a number of color applications
  • It has turned out to be a real cost saver because we feel like we can use a reasonably priced conditioner, that is convenient to purchase, without compromising the effectiveness of the product or the condition of our hair
  • If you have color treated hair and have been spending a fortune on salon conditioners because you have been under the impression that no other conditioner could possibly work well on your hair or work as well as the expensive salong conditioners do, then I suggest that you run to the nearest discount store or drug store in your area and pick up a tube of the Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Conditioner

• by deem

You name a hair conditioner and I think that either my daughter or I have tried it. We have tried a number of different Redken conditioners, Paul Mitchell, Aveda, L’oreal, etc.

We have spent a tone of money on conditioners that have been recommended by stylists and only available at salons.

Then we discovered Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Conditioner and could not be more delighted.

My hair is fine, dry, and color treated.

Yet this moisturizing conditioner restores its lustre and makes it feel soft

and touchable without weighing it down or making it feel greasy.

My daughter has very thick, long, color processed hair that is naturally very dark, but is highlighted with blond highlights.

Because it is so long, it definitely gets fried after a number of color applications.

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Conditioner even works for her hair, and that is really saying something! It really restores her hair to a soft and manageable condition.

In addition, this conditioner has a fresh, light scent that we both ...

• find very pleasing.

By the way, did I tell you the best part? This Pantene conditioner is available at drug and discount stores for only a few dollars a tube.

It has turned out to be a real cost saver because we feel like we can use a reasonably priced conditioner, that is convenient to purchase, without compromising the effectiveness of the product or the condition of our hair.

That is particularly important because we have been trying to tighten our belts a bit during this difficult

economic time.

If you have color treated hair and have been spending a fortune on salon conditioners because you have been under the impression that no other conditioner could possibly work well on your hair or work as well as the expensive salong conditioners do, then I suggest that you run to the nearest discount store or drug store in your area and pick up a tube of the Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Conditioner.

I think that you will be very pleasantly surprised and your wallet will thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119041063791130/k2311a0419/4.19.10