Julius Malema  » People  »
1.0
  • My experience of the public outbursts of the controversial Julius Malema is somewhat of a forced one
  • If I happen to miss anything he may have said on the news, I will almost definitely hear about it through contact with friends or even on the home page of social networking sites such as Facebook, as it usually equates to something either ridiculously controversial or downright stupid
  • It is an easy read that I greatly enjoyed and it simply lists all the stupid quotes that came out of Julius Malema’s mouth, and there are a lot of them, enough to have compiled in a book
  • I really do not understand how he can get the nation to react to his antics in the way that he does, but in my opinion, the nation is entertaining something very frivolous when we should be focused on much more pressing issues, like unemployment and the likes

• by Banelisiwe Lubisi

Now this is one politician I just cannot understand. I seem to be one of very few people that he has an insane effect on, even though he is only the president of the Youth League of the governing political party of South Africa, the African National Congress (ANC).

My experience of the public outbursts of the controversial Julius Malema is somewhat of a forced one. If I happen to miss anything

he may have said on the news, I will almost definitely hear about it through contact with friends or even on the home page of social networking sites such as Facebook, as it usually equates to something either ridiculously controversial or downright stupid.

I personally have no desire to listen to anything he has to say but I find great pleasure in reading related books published about him, such as one particularly ...

• good one entitled, “The World through the Eyes of Julius Malema”. It is an easy read that I greatly enjoyed and it simply lists all the stupid quotes that came out of Julius Malema’s mouth, and there are a lot of them, enough to have compiled in a book.

My personal opinion of Malema is that he is deliberately sparking controversy, in an attempt to gain some sort of power by popularity,

so as to push some sort of agenda.

I really do not understand how he can get the nation to react to his antics in the way that he does, but in my opinion, the nation is entertaining something very frivolous when we should be focused on much more pressing issues, like unemployment and the likes. Something Julius Malema has an opportunity to address, given the position of power he finds himself in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5219041063751130/k2311a0419/4.19.10