An American Haunting Movie
0.5
  • I looked forward to seeing this movie and I was so disappointed that not only did I fall asleep on it but, it wasn't even scary at all

• by Barbara J
      I don’t if anyone has seen the movie the An American Haunting but, if you have then either A. you were confused as I was or B.

fell a sleep! I did both these options not because I wanted to only for the

reason the movie seemed to just drag on from the beginning.

I myself would like to see just one movie that is based on a haunting that is more down to earth and understandable than the ones they have had out in the ...

• last few years.

I looked forward to seeing this movie and I was so disappointed that not only did I fall asleep on it but, it wasn’t even scary at all.

Here you actually thought she was being haunted by a spirit and

all a long it was just her reliving the horror over again.

Go figure! So, if you want to see a Good Haunted movie this is not the one to see.

Great actors and actresses but the movie couldn’t keep up with all that fame.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111511106370930/k2311a1115/11.15.06