Mainstays Fair Park Steel Sling Folding Lounger
  • Many of the ones I had seen cost $300 or more, so I decided to wait until I could find something that was less expensive
  • Finally, on a recent shopping trip, I found a lounger that I thought might work for the space
  • The one thing I found that I didn't like about the chairs was that if they got wet, they would leave rust spots on the deck
  • I have had the same problem with other chairs if I leave them out in th erain, it's not that big of an issue for me
  • I would recommend these chairs to anyone who is looking for attractive deck furniture or patio loungers and doesn't want to spend hundreds of dollars

• by mariekay

I had been wanting a couple chaise loungers for a while, but I just couldn’t bring myself to pay the high price for them. Many of the ones I had seen cost $300 or more, so I decided to wait until I could find something that was less expensive. We have a large deck and patio area, and we already have some furniture on it, but I wanted a couple chaise loungers to place in a small area of the deck that rarely gets used because it’s tucked away and there is no furniture on that section on the deck. So, my plan was to furnish that area with two chaise loungers with a small table in the middle.

Finally, on a recent shopping trip, I found

a lounger that I thought might work for the space. It was much less expensive at under $50, but it was quite plain and didn’t have cushions. But. on the up side, it did fold up and was easy to move in case I wanted to chance the location or remove it from that area. I also liked the design as it was a simple thick striped pattern in neutral colors that matched my back yard. So, I decided to purchase the chairs.

Once I got home I was pleased to take them out of the box and realize that there was no assembly required. I just unfolded them and set them where I wanted them. They actually were more sturdy and seemed higher quality than ...

• what I expected for the price. I also found them to be quite comfortable for a chair without cushions. The frame seemed heavy duty and felt secure enough to easily support the chair. I also like the fact that the chair was adjustable so I could sit up in it or lay back.

The one thing I found that I didn’t like about the chairs was that if they got wet, they would leave rust spots on the deck. I found rust running down the sides of the frame on a couple occasions after it had rained. This was easily removed however, and didn’t really bother me much. I have had the same problem with other chairs if I leave them out in th erain, it’s

not that big of an issue for me.

Overall I think these chairs are really nice for the price. I am glad I decided to buy these rather than spend $300 per chair that some others would have cost me. Even though I first thought I wanted on with cushions, I find that I like the chair without cushions, it’s still comfortable, and it is easy to wipe clean if they get dirty or encounter spills.. These chairs are simple yet attractive and add style and comfort to any outdoor area. I would recommend these chairs to anyone who is looking for attractive deck furniture or patio loungers and doesn’t want to spend hundreds of dollars. These chairs were a good value for the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5719041063621030/k2311a0419/4.19.10