Ab Coaster Workout  » Health  »
1.0
  • Once again I am truly disappointed with the Ab Coaster system
  • I am sorry to say I would not recommend this system now that I see how little it will be used or enjoyed

• by Jude244

The Ab Coaster Workout is my third attempt at a decent Ab Coaster workout overall. I have already tried the Ab Coaster Cardio Conditioning Workout and found zero Ab Coaster use.

Next I tried the Core Express Workout and found only a few minutes scattered use throughout an otherwise Cardio heavy workout. Hopefully this workout will make up for the other really disappointing Ab Coaster workouts in general.

This workout begins with a few second primer on proper form and then goes into a forward lift. We do this about eight times before reconfiguring the machine for an oblique workout. We do eight side coasts and fix the seat to do eight more on the other side.

Although I am happy that the instructor is explaining the motion and machine

configurations, I can see how this will become redundant when you go to use this workout from then on. I would have like two versions of this workout so I can zip through it with less chatter.

After that we stop and then reconfigure the seat to put it into freestyle motion. From here we lift and lower a few times and then do a few oblique on each side. The remainder of the time we do singles in all directions, doubles in all directions and then back to singles in all directions.

Okay, I finally feel like I am getting to use my Ab Coaster but why didn’t all the included workouts have Ab Coaster routines. It just seems silly that only one workout actually uses the machine while the other ...

• two either ignore it or use it so minimally as if to make it an after thought.

Wait a moment, that’s it, the workout abruptly, ends here with the instructor coming off and telling you to use it at your own pace. Just when I was getting into it, the workout is done and I left to wonder who came up with the idea to include three workouts that only feature the Ab Coaster for only a few minutes out of the entire series.

Why would anyone want two Cardio workouts included with a Machine and nearly zero use of the machine at all. I guess I now understand why the instructor explains everything in this workout; they expect you to never watch it again, but to instead work at your own

pace.

Let’s face it, the machine is not difficult to use or reconfigure, but an accompanying DVD workout may actually motivate someone to use it for more than just a few quick coasts a day.

Where was the logic in determining what workouts to include with the Ab Coaster? Why would anyone pay so much for a machine that is so rarely used in its own accompanying workouts?

Once again I am truly disappointed with the Ab Coaster system. I can’t help but feel that the reason more people buy it is that they have no idea the included workouts are so lacking in actual Ab Coaster use. I am sorry to say I would not recommend this system now that I see how little it will be used or enjoyed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419041063421030/k2311a0419/4.19.10