Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds Ultimate Collection  » Health  »
  • One of the best things about this compilation workout DVD is the fact that it offers something for everyone
  • In case you are unfamiliar with this in home walking program, it is an interesting system created to replicate the amount of steps, or activity, needed to duplicate that which would have been equivalent to various mile increments if you had instead walked outdoors
  • I love them because I often get bored after I get used to a certain walking trails and start to dread the same paths over and over again
  • Once I tried my first workout I was completely hooked on the program, if you’d like to try it for yourself skip the single workouts and try this amazing 4 workout Ultimate Collection

• by Jude244

If you want to try Leslie Sansone’s Walk Away the Pounds for the first time, or would like to build your collection quickly, you are really going to want to check out the Walk Away the Pounds Ultimate Collection.

I recently found my copy at K-Marts and was shocked to find four popular workouts for such a sweet price. Not only is it a great value for the money but the DVD also included a bonus stretchy resistance band so that I could finally take advantage of the resistance band sequences found on a lot of her workouts.

In all I got the 1 Mile Get Up & Get Started, the 2 Mile Brisk Walk, the 3 Mile Advanced Walk, and finally the 4 Mile Super Challenge.

One of the best things about this compilation workout

DVD is the fact that it offers something for everyone. You can decide as exactly how long you want to workout for, and then choose the appropriate workout based on the 18, 30, 51, and 60 minute run times.

You can also get accustomed to the workout at the 1 mile level as a beginner and then build your way up through to the challenging 60 minute 4 mile workout. I really wish I had found this set before purchasing my DVDs separately because this one really would have saved a lot of money over buying them individually. Not only that, but as I didn’t own her stretchy band before this, I had a hard time completing those portions of her workout on my other DVDs.

In case you are unfamiliar with this in home walking ...

• program, it is an interesting system created to replicate the amount of steps, or activity, needed to duplicate that which would have been equivalent to various mile increments if you had instead walked outdoors. To put it simply, there are a number of easy to learn steps which fuel the workout, and make it more interesting then a regular walk outside.

I love them because I often get bored after I get used to a certain walking trails and start to dread the same paths over and over again. Here I never have to feel as if I am repeating that often and the music and varying steps make it a lot more entertaining and fun.

Another great thing about the in home walking workouts found on the Walk Away the Pounds DVDs is that a

number include great resistance training as part of the program. As my former walks were literally that and devoid of extra weight lifting, or resistance training I actually missed out on a great opportunity to add strengthening to a largely cardio routine.

Now with the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds Ultimate Collection I can get my walking in day or night, rain or shine, and have the added benefit of extra body sculpting, toning, endurance, and strengthening at the same time.

Once I tried my first workout I was completely hooked on the program, if you’d like to try it for yourself skip the single workouts and try this amazing 4 workout Ultimate Collection. You can actually purchase it from certain sellers on Amazon for less than the price of some of her single workouts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419041063341030/k2311a0419/4.19.10