Pizza Hutt Takeaway, Kelston Branch, Auckland
2.5
Shop 7, Kelston Shopping Centre, Waitakere, Auckland, New Zealand
  • It was my night to cook dinner and I was too tired to I decided to go pick up some pizza
  • I found the pizza greasier than usual and overall it wasn't great quality
  • So overall I'd say this experience included some terrible service, pizza that had hardly any meat on it and cost me thirty-five dollars

• by urbanbeaute

It was my night to cook dinner and I was too tired to I decided to go pick up some pizza. Having the choice between a couple of pizza stores I decided to go with Pizza Hut since they have released some new gourmet style pizzas.

I phoned the store and placed

my order. The guy who answered the phone sounded busy and didn’t speak good english so I was a bit concerned he didn’t get my order right but I went ahead regardless. He said it would take fifteen minutes and so I waited and headed on down to the store ...

• to pick up my order.

The pizza was ready when I got there so they deserve some kudos for that. However when I took it home and opened it I saw it had fewer toppings than usual and for a place that charges extra for chicken that’s not what i would expect.

I

found the pizza greasier than usual and overall it wasn’t great quality. So overall I’d say this experience included some terrible service, pizza that had hardly any meat on it and cost me thirty-five dollars.

I won’t be going back there anytime soon when there are other alternatives available such as Dominos or Hell’s Pizza.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 719041063311030/k2311a0419/4.19.10