The Las Vegas Strip  » Travel  »
Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Las Vegas was a great experience for my family and I this past winter
  • There was a massive tiger, not real unfortunately, that would move its head from side to side with the help of some pneumatics

• by Gamer4u

Las Vegas was a great experience for my family and I this past winter. It had been my desire for a long time to venture to this paradise and marvel at the beauty of Las Vegas. I stayed there for one week and went everywhere. The first location was to the Bellagio Casino/Resort. I was lucky enough to go there during Valentines Day which coincided with Chinese New Year. All of Las Vegas was full of Chinese decoration and especially Bellagio. There was a massive tiger, not real unfortunately, that would move its head from side to side with the help of some pneumatics. It was a sight to see along with the big sculpture of possibly

Confucius or some prominent Chinese person from history. It was decorated beautifully and was definitely the highlight of my experience.

Venetian was next, the second masterpiece on the Las Vegas Strip. I went there at day and came out at night. Thats how much you can appreciate these Casino’s and Resorts. The key feature of the Venetian was its ceilings, the ceilings represented the actually sky, with clouds and lighting that made you seem you were outside but instead were inside a hotel. There were loads of stores to go shopping at for clothes, chocolate as well as a food court. in addition, inside the hotel itself was this small river where you take Gandola rides for a ...

• price, a very expensive yet enjoyable experience. If you go the Venetian do take this ride.

Other notable casino’s include the Mirage, the Luxor, the Excalibus, Caesar’s Palace, and Mandalay Bay. All were very good but none could match the ambiance and perfection displayed in the Venetian and the Bellagio.

Obviously since it is Las Vegas, there is a lot of gambling. I sure did a lot of it, and came home with 200 or 300 dollars profit. There were dealers and a whole of different games, such as 5-card stud, Texas Hold’em, Pai Gow, Slots, Blackjack and other common games. The dealers were fairly nice but then again they were fussy if you came, won a lot and

left without giving them a tip, one dealer in the Luxor I remember got furious because she did not get a tip from my friend and I asked him to go give her 5 or 10 dollars. Gambling was a decent experience and remember if you win do tip the dealer, they technically did help you out.

Las Vegas was full of surprises and was in the whole a great experience for me. I can’t wait to go again in a couple years, it was that much fun. Maybe next time I’ll gamble more, but who knows. All I want you to know is, if you have not been to Las Vegas, go whenever you can, you will love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3819041063301030/k2311a0419/4.19.10