Target Multipurpose Condiment Server  » Housewares  »
1.0
  • I thought this was a really good price for the product
  • The problem was that the server was much smaller than I had imagined
  • I know it was only $12, but it looked like something I could find at the dollar store
  • I would not recommend purchasing this product online

• by mariekay

I purchased the Target Multipurpose Condiment Server after seeing it online. I ordered it off from Target’s website. I had been looking for a divided server that I could use when we had parties at our house, or when we attended friend’s parties. From the picture online, I saw that the product had 4 square serving bowls inside a rectangle base. It looked attractive, yet simple, and looked to be just what I was looking for to place condiments, salad ingredients, sandwich fixings, vegetables, or sweet snacks. The description said it was made of porcelain and that it was dishwasher safe. I also liked that

it stated that each server could also be removed and used separately. I ordered the condiment server for $11.99 plus shipping. I thought this was a really good price for the product.

I received the package about 5-6 days later, and when I opened it, the product was shattered in a thousand pieces. The whole thing had been broken somehow during the shipping process. I ended up returning it and ordering a replacement. The process was a bit of a hassle, and I ended up having to wait even longer to get the server. But eventually I received a replacement product and this time it was in tact. The problem was that the server was much smaller than I had imagined. It was tiny, and I couldn’t even imagine what I could use it for. It was way too small to put anything in. Maybe it would work for a single person, but for a party, the bowls were simply too small. It does state the size of the product on the website under the product description, but I didn’t read carefully enough. I had judged it by the photo, which made it appear larger than it really was. Each serving bowl is only 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, hardly ...

• Target Multipurpose Condiment Server
      appropriate size for any salad or sandwich ingredients.

Besides being tiny, this serving set looked cheap and the pieces didn’t even fit properly together. I know it was only $12, but it looked like something I could find at the dollar store. The idea of it was good, but the product itself was not. So, I ended up returning this product for a refund. The store was good about refunding my money, but the whole thing was more of a hassle than I would have liked. I would not recommend purchasing this product online. Next time I need something like this, I will just go

to the store and get it so I can actually see it in person before I purchase it.

So overall, this was not a good product simply because it was too small, and it doesn’t ship well. The first one I received didn’t even have any extra packing materials like foam or bubble wrap, which is strange since it was obviously fragile and breakable. I would not recommend this product to anyone who wants a dish to put veggies or salad ingredients in, because it doesn’t hold much more than a squirt a ketchup in reality. Even though it’s inexpensive, it’s not worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319041063231030/k2311a0419/4.19.10