Burt’s Bees Bath & Body Oil with Lemon & Vitamin E  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like using oils and lotions on my skin, especially during the winter month when my skin gets really dry from the cold temperatures and the low humidity
  • The problem is that it doesn't smell so great, so when I want to smell good, I use different oils for that
  • I didn't mind it, I found it to be refreshing and it smelled better than olive oil
  • Overall I would recommend this product to anyone
  • It's a bit on the expensive side compared to other products from Burt's Bees, and the small bottle doesn't last very long, but I still consider it a good value because it's another great product from Burt's Bees

• by mariekay

I like using oils and lotions on my skin, especially during the winter month when my skin gets really dry from the cold temperatures and the low humidity. I usually use extra virgin olive oil all over my skin because it offers a lot of moisture. The problem is that it doesn’t smell so great, so when I want to smell good, I use different oils for that. I purchased Burt Bees Body Oil recently because I wanted something that I could use all over, and also add to my bath. I like Burt’s Bees because of the high quality products and the low prices, along with the fact that they use natural ingredients. I got a bottle of the oil for about $9 at the drugstore.

I

used it that night in the bath, and put two tablespoons of the oil in as per the instructions. You don’t need much of this product, I even found that two tablespoons was a bit much for my bath. The scent was pretty strong, and it was lemon, so if you don’t like lemon scent, stay away from this product. I didn’t mind it, I found it to be refreshing and it smelled better than olive oil. After my bath, my skin was really soft. You do need to wash your tub after using this product in the bath because it makes the tub really slimy and slippery. I just wiped it down with a tub cleaner and rinsed it out.

I also use the Burt’s Bees Oil ...

• after a shower. I apply it all over my body and it really helps with overly dry skin. It gives my skin and instant glow and keeps it soft all day. The bottle of oil goes quickly if you use it all over your body. The entire bottle lasted me only about 2 weeks when I used it every day. I liked it though, so I purchased another bottle, and I actually found another use for this product as a make-up remover. It is really effective in removing face or eye make-up and it leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I apply it to my face and massage it into my skin, then wipe it off with a wash cloth, then rinse with hot water. I
        use olive oil the same way, but this oil seems to work even better and my face feels refreshed with the lemon scent. It is very effective in removing all my make-up without harsh chemicals that can dry out my face. This product always leaves my face smooth and soft.

Overall I would recommend this product to anyone. It’s great for use in the bath, for your skin, or even to remove make-up. It’s a bit on the expensive side compared to other products from Burt’s Bees, and the small bottle doesn’t last very long, but I still consider it a good value because it’s another great product from Burt’s Bees. I plan to continue to purchase this product in the future, especially during the winter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119041063120930/k2311a0419/4.19.10