Ozark Trail Hammock with Sun Shade  » Leisure  »
  • What I like about the canopy is that it also has a drink holder and a pocket on the side for holding a magazine, snacks, or whatever you want
  • I have found this feature to be really convenient and handy because it allows me to have everything I need right within reach
  • We have enjoyed the hammock several times since we first got it, and now we bring it with us every time we go camping
  • I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice, sturdy hammock for camping, or just for lounging in the back yard

• by mariekay

We purchased this hammock after seeing it at a campground on another campsite. We saw someone lounging in the hammock and asked him where he got it, and we decided we wanted one of our own. Often when we are camping, we have plenty of time to relax and lounge in the afternoon, and we figured this hammock would be a nice addition to the other camp chairs we already have.

We purchased the hammock online for about $70 plus shipping. The product arrived within 5 days. I was surprised how heavy the product was, it’s really difficult to lug around. So, we put it right into the camper for the next time we went camping. We took it out of the box and assembled it for the first time on

our next camping trip. We had not assembled it beforehand, which we probably should have done so we didn’t have to spend so much time trying to put it together while we were camping. It took us a couple tries to get it set up right. Even when it was fully assembled, it was quite heavy, so it really wasn’t meant to be moved around, we had to leave it where it was throughout the entire weekend. The hammock was also larger than I had anticipated, but it still fit fine on our camp site.

The hammock is comfortable overall, and it comes with a canopy if you want some shade. The hammock can be used with or without the canopy, depending on your preference. What I like about the canopy is ...

• that it also has a drink holder and a pocket on the side for holding a magazine, snacks, or whatever you want. I have found this feature to be really convenient and handy because it allows me to have everything I need right within reach.

The hammock is sturdy and heavy-duty. It’s nice to lounge in or even nap in. One thing to be aware of is that the product is not water proof, so it shouldn’t be left outside, especially in inclement weather. We did leave the hammock set up the whole weekend, but it didn’t rain while we were there.

We love our new hammock, and now we are the ones who get comments on it by fellow campers. Everyone wants to know where we got it It’s also

popular with the kids, as it is large enough to fit 2 or more little ones at a time. Since it’s so well-made and sturdy, it is good at withstanding even kids climbing on it. The weight limit is 250 pounds, but it feels strong enough to hold even more than that.

We have enjoyed the hammock several times since we first got it, and now we bring it with us every time we go camping. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice, sturdy hammock for camping, or just for lounging in the back yard. For $70 it’s a good value because it’s a high-quality product. We plan to have our hammock for many more years, and maybe eventually even purchase another one.

Adele S. Dendy says :

I woud like to replace my hammock with sunshade. It is available a a Texas retail store or can it be ordered online? What is the current price for this item? Adele

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6119041063100930/k2311a0419/4.19.10