The Innocent Man, Injustice In A Small Town by John Grisham  » Books  »
  • The newest book by John Grisham is the best so far
  • I just finished it and can honestly say it was even better than I thought it would be
  • I think the way John Grisham tells the story of this man's injustice was excellent

• by Mary D.
      The newest book by John Grisham is the best so far. I just finished it and can honestly say it was even better than I thought it would be.

I have read a lot of his books and loved them all.

The Innocent Man, Injustice In

A Small Town is his first nonfiction book.

It is about a man convicted of murder and sentenced to death by leathal injection.

It is a very good example of the law in a small town trying to solve a case in a hurry because of ...

• pressure from the public.

They wrongly accused two men of a horrible crime without any proof at all.

Ronald Williams was a big baseball fan and loved to play the game.

His dream was to make it in the big leagues.

He soon learned early in

his life that he would not make it.

His baseball career had been cut short much to his suprise.

I think the way John Grisham tells the story of this man’s injustice was excellent.

It left me on the edge of my seat and at times in tears.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171511106310930/k2311a1115/11.15.06