Contraceptive pills
  • The best thing to do is to go to your doctor and talk to them about what you require

• by kedlo
      There are many different types that you can recieve from the doctor. The best thing to do is to go to your doctor and talk to them about what you require. One contraceptive

pill is called dianette - this is ok, but i did find that it slightly increased my weight and i did not find it as good as loestrin20. loestrin 20 is very good, and i have not had any side effects from using it - it helps me to control my weight - it keeps my spots at bay. I have been told that the contraceptive ...

• Contraceptive pills
      injection which you can get monthly is not as good as the pill, which you take daily. the only problem is remembering to take it daily, but if you put the pill packet
      in a place which you will use daily at the same time, this is fine. but the main thing would be to see your doctor, who can prescribe you the most suitable medicine.

Contraceptive pills
Pampa says :

I am 27 years old. I got married before one month. I want to take contraceptive pill for birth control. Is it harmful? Is it causes any kind of problem of my pregnancy? please give me a suggestion.

Hi Pampa,

Which type of contraceptive pill do you want to use? Regular or Emergency.

I would suggest you to try some regular contraceptive pill which comes with a cycle of use. Usually you will start the pill on the first day of menstruation and then continue till 21 days then 7 days interval with another set of pills and the cycle will start again on 28th days.

There are not any side effects of using regular contraceptive pills. Though, you may find some problems initially like irregular menstruation cycle, nausea, breast tenderness and vomiting, among others. But, these side effects will not come into picture after few days of use.

However, if you are planning to use the pill for long term, I suggest you to consult your doctor.

Airine says :

Im alomst two months delay and im still taking daphne pills right now.i havent use pregnancy test yet because eversince i got baby my monthly perios become irregular,sometimes its 3weeks late than the expected date but now im so worries since my last perios is august 24,i missed it for the motn of september up to now.

I remember last october 1 i take the pill at 1am,and october 2 i take it at 3am very late compare to my usuall time which is 11:30pm.that was only the day that i take it late.then october 3 ihad an intercorse with my husband.is there possibility that i got pregnant with that case?help me.

Galega says :

If you had missed two consecutive periods, you should go for home based pregnancy test to ascertain the exact status. You should do now. Further, there is no denying that you were safe on October 3 in the given circumstances, but pregnancy test is recommended here.

Airine says :

I already took Pregnancy test twice and both are negative…i strated taking daphne pill july 17,during my 1st day menstration,Is this still part of my adjusment with this pill?now im experiencing cramps to my back hip.

Galega says :

If pregnancy test has shown negative result, then there is nothing to worry about. What you are experiencing like cramp are side effects which happen with new users. You should just ensure to take one pill daily at exactly the same time. It will help you to get hormonal balance immediately.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341511106300930/k2311a1115/11.15.06