Neblina by Yves Rocher perfume  » Perfume  »
  • This is one of my most favourite perfumes, which I know I say that a lot but it really is true in this case
  • I love this perfume because the fragrance is very light and delicate, but extremely captivating
  • I think by the way I've put this on a pedestal throughout the review makes it a resounding YES

• by Tick tock

I have been using this perfume - Neblina by Yves Rocher since it was first launched back in 2000. It’s described as being aromatic and fruity and was designed by Sophia Grojsman.

The perfume is a delicate pale green/yellow colour which is housed perfectly in a tall diamond shaped bottle. The bottle is made of quite thick glass and has a small plinth at the base making it upright standing. On top of the bottle sits a pretty triangular shaped top which covers the nozzle to the spray.

Bottle descriptions out of the way, what about the fragrance?

This is one of my most favourite perfumes, which I know I say that a lot but it really is true in this case. When I

started wearing it I had random people in the street asking me what scent I was wearing as they had never smelled anything like it.

It has top notes of:

Orange Apricot Orchid

Heart notes of:

White flowers Violet

Base notes of:

Green grass Oakmoss Wood

All that sounds such a mixture but the combination works so incredibly well.

I love this perfume because the fragrance is very light and delicate, but extremely captivating. It’s a very feminine scent that is perfect for not only daytime but night time wear as well. Because the bottle is attractive it sits on my dressing table as it’s not the kind of everyday perfume you throw in your handbag.

On spraying this onto my skin the first thing to hit your nasal area is ...

• the floral element of the perfume. It’s just the right balance between sweet and floral though and is quite a strong scent on first application. This does settle down after a while though still retains the strength to quite a degree so only a small amount of this is needed each time. Because of this it’s a scent that lasts which you do not need to keep topping up with during the day/evening as it certainly runs the course.

I can’t say too many of the other notes were particularly dominant, it seemed to be the floral ones that seemed the most obvious at first at least. As the scent settled onto my skin though I became aware of the green grassy/woody

notes that makes it almost musky.

This is a lovely perfume that is truly unique and I have never seen anything quite like this since it was first introduced.

As it’s made by Yves Rocher it is exclusive to them and can be ordered through their website or mailing system. Alternatively checking out the likes of Ebay this and many other Yves Rocher products are widely available.

Would I recommend this?

I think by the way I’ve put this on a pedestal throughout the review makes it a resounding YES.

It’s ideal for all age groups but I think it’s best suited to the 20 to 30 age bracket. That’s just my personal opinion though!

If you are wanting a fresh, delicate and feminine scent that is very unique then I strongly suggest you try this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5619041062860130/k2311a0419/4.19.10