Kitchen Aid Stainless Clad Cookware Sets  » Housewares  »
  • The quailty in regards to it's shine is abit too shiny which is kind of problem because it becomes quite a pain when it comes to trying to get it spotless as any flawess around the pots are easily noticeable
  • My hands are not really long as such because of this i didn't really like handles of certain sauce pans but i found the handes on this sauce pan to be perfect for me in my view before buying pots it wise to handle them to ensure that you are comfortable with the weight and so on although i found these in particular quite heavy but i had no problem with this plus the covers for the pots are great as i like deep seal
  • Pretty much the only disadvantage I find with the pots and this applies to all stainless pots that I have bought (I have got quite a collection) is the fact when highly heated when being used, the surface of the pot starts to change colour over time from its natural colour to a gold looking colour which really cannot be helped if your cooking food that needs to be cooked at high heat despite this the pots performance I are still top notch so overall I have had a good experience with this

• by Jdot

I am person that’s passionate about cooking and because of this i went out and bought myself few pots. I cannot recollect the price that i acutally purchased the set for, sets cosists of four starndard pots:1 saucepan, 1 kettle and a pair of skillets.

The quailty in regards to it’s shine is abit too shiny which is kind of problem because it becomes quite a

pain when it comes to trying to get it spotless as any flawess around the pots are easily noticeable.

Despite the fact mentioned above they are very good when it comes to cooking. My hands are not really long as such because of this i didn’t really like handles of certain sauce pans but i found the handes on this sauce pan to be perfect for me in ...

• my view before buying pots it wise to handle them to ensure that you are comfortable with the weight and so on although i found these in particular quite heavy but i had no problem with this plus the covers for the pots are great as i like deep seal.

(I have got quite a collection) is the fact when highly heated when being used, the surface of the pot starts to change colour over time from its natural colour to a gold looking colour which really cannot be helped if your cooking food that needs to be cooked at high heat despite this the pots performance I are still top notch so overall I have had a good experience with this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319041062820130/k2311a0419/4.19.10