Pottery Barn Classic Glass Canisters  » Housewares  »
  • I bought the whole collection of four pieces for my bathroom
  • I like these compared to other plastic ones I had because they are a better wuality and clean well

• by alpha2zulu
      The classic glass canisters from pottery barn aare a great quality for the price. I bought the whole collection of four pieces for my bathroom.

Each is a heavy thick glass with a rounded bottom so they sit very stable on the counter.

Each

lid is a little differnt depending on the size of the canister but all four have a rounded know at the top.

The lids sit very well in the canister so if you want a tight seal this is good for that.

I didnt ...

• get mine monogrammed but that is an option that I saw on others, its not a frosted look but a white painted look.

I was worried that it would come off with washing since the ones on display looked a little chipped.

The smallest

container was the perfect size for holding Qtip as it is tall and a small clyinder.

The largest one I filled with extra soaps, about 8 large bars fit.

I like these compared to other plastic ones I had because they are a better wuality and clean well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531511106280930/k2311a1115/11.15.06