DiGiorno For One - Supreme Pizza
  • However, I've been in a real big mood for sausage and peppers lately, and I think that played a part of this
  • I thought I might react negatively to the onions, but I really didn't even taste them much
  • The pizza cooks wonderfully, being light the way I like it

• by Orrymain

I must admit that where pizza is concerned, I’m basically a sausage and pepperoni type. I have flings from time to time with Canadian Bacon or something, but when I buy it, I tend to stick with what is tried and true. I’ve already reviewed DiGiorno For One’s Pepperoni pizza. I loved it. Recently, however, while the product was on sale, the store was out of

pepperoni, so I went out of my comfort zone and bought a supreme pizza. Trust me, that was a shocker.

What that really says, though, is that I’m a believer in these DiGiorno For One pizzas. I’ve had consistent good luck with them and that gave me the encouragement to get this supreme pizza.

The toppings for this variety include pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, red peppers, and onions. Per ...

• the package, the sausage and pepperoni is made with pork, chicken, and beef. Whatever the ingredients, it tastes pretty good.

I took my first bite with caution. It’s not that these are strange toppings, but as I’ve said, it’s abnormal for me to eat a supreme. However, I’ve been in a real big mood for sausage and peppers lately, and I think that played a part of this.

I loved the red peppers mixed with the sausage. Those were my favorite bites. I thought I might react negatively to the onions, but I really didn’t even taste them much.

I really appreciate that DiGiorno includes cooking times for different microwave wattages. This really helps. The pizza cooks wonderfully, being light the way I like it.

So, thumbs up for DiGiorno For One - Supreme Pizza.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719041062571230/k2311a0419/4.19.10