Cavalier restaurant in Chicopee MA  » Restaurants  »
366 Chicopee Street Chicopee MA 01013
  • I found it annoying trying to get off these bar stools because somebody next too me would always be bumping their arms or leg into me
  • They also gave me discount on drinks which I thought was pretty neat of them to do
  • I really enjoyed the beer here because it tasted so fresh and so cold
  • I also highly recommend the sirloin steak here because the cooks at this place really know how to cook a steak and it was mouthwatering good

• by thereviewerat1

The Cavalier restaurant was not a bad little place o frequent but there are many better places to go too but I did like going to this cool little joint from time to time. The inside was just pretty small with a few places to sit at and a small bar to sit at. The place didn’t blow my mind because the set up was pretty poor because it just felt like everything was crammed together.

The bar area sucked though because there weren’t many seats to sit on and they were way to close for comfort. I found it annoying trying to get off these bar stools because somebody next too me would always be bumping their arms or leg into me.

I also thought that the lighting was a little too dark in here and

the lights were just way too dimmed. The kind of atmosphere this place provided was a laidback one and the place had a neighborhood friendly environment to it.

The customers who were always there were so nice and friendly as well as the bartenders who worked here. I was actually surprised at how friendly and attentive these bartenders were.

They also gave me discount on drinks which I thought was pretty neat of them to do. I really enjoyed the beer here because it tasted so fresh and so cold.

I also liked the prices because the booze here was pretty cheap, cheaper than most places in the area. I spent about thirty dollars on beer but I had quite a few bottles and trust me I got my money’s worth with the drinks at this place.

...

• Let me also say that the food wasn’t to shabby either, actually the food was great seeing that it was actually cheap. I use to always get the haddock t this place because it was cooked to almost perfection.

The clam strips here were also so good and crispy and well worth the cash. I don’t think I ever spent over twenty bucks on myself at this place except for when I ordered a few alcoholic drinks.

I also highly recommend the sirloin steak here because the cooks at this place really know how to cook a steak and it was mouthwatering good. This place was opened seven days a week and I have been there on everyday of the week and I preferred going there during the week because the weekends were hectic here and there

were hardly seats available and I would often end up waiting an outrageous amount of time before I could find a place to sit.

I use to like going here for lunch so I would often go around noon and for dinner I’d go around eight at night and than enjoy drinks afterwards because bar area was open until very late seven days a week.

The Cavalier in Chicopee is really a laidback restaurant with good people who work there, a good customer base who are also friendly as well as some great food that is actually good value for the buck.

There was plenty of parking and the lot was well lit up and this place is just a good time and I strongly suggest that you take a trip down to the Cavalier in Chicopee and enjoy yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 719041062191230/k2311a0419/4.19.10