2009 Kia Optima LX  » Cars  »
1.0
  • The 2009 Kia Optima LX is just a box on wheels and this car is such a huge turn off too me because of the experience that I have had with this crap car
  • The only good thing I will say about this car is that it was pretty darn amazing on gas and I could drive for what seemed forever before filling it back up again
  • Repairs on this car would have run me so much cash but it was cover under warranty but repairing this car isn’t cheap in my opinion
  • The color red this car was was an ugly color red but this was all that they had to choose from and I really wanted it because I thought it would have ran better than what it did
  • I do not recommend that you buy one of these cars at all

• by thereviewerat1

The 2009 Kia Optima LX is just a box on wheels and this car is such a huge turn off too me because of the experience that I have had with this crap car. The only good thing I will say about this car is that it was pretty darn amazing on gas and I could drive for what seemed forever before filling it back up again. I only had to dump around forty to fifty dollars a week and this was very reasonable as well as good.

I didn’t like this car because it looked like it was poorly put together. The wheels were so cheap and I popped a flat in this car by going over something so small in the road and the actual design of the wheels were

lamed and plain.

This car also fell apart so too speak after just a few weeks of having it so I do not think that this is a reliable vehicle. The alternator went on this car and the air conditioning gave out after a month of having this car.

An axel also went out on this hunk of crap after only three to four months of owning it, this really ticked me off. Repairs on this car would have run me so much cash but it was cover under warranty but repairing this car isn’t cheap in my opinion.

I didn’t even like the way this car was built because this crap box dented way too easily and was very unsafe. I remember dinging a guard rail and barely scraped against it ...

• and the car looked like it was in a pile up accident, so cheap.

The car was also noisy and I was quite embarrassed to be seen in this car for the fact that it was pretty slow and couldn’t gain speed fast enough when getting on the highway. The color red this car was was an ugly color red but this was all that they had to choose from and I really wanted it because I thought it would have ran better than what it did.

The whole interior was cheaply put together and the navigational system that came with the car never seemed to quite work properly and I would often get frustrated with it. Even the horn never seemed quite as loud as it should have been.

I couldn’t

stand the shifter either and it just felt so uncomfortable trying to shift this car into park or neutral because of the way the shifter was designed and this too got me annoyed quite often. The handling on this car was a tad rough as well and for the price of around eighteen grand that I paid for it, the car was certainly a rip off and way overpriced.

The bottom line is that this car is poor quality, the handling sucks, the car isn’t really as roomy as I expected it to be and the speeds suck in this car and it is only decent on gas and not as good as I thought it would have been. I do not recommend that you buy one of these cars at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 919041062121230/k2311a0419/4.19.10