Dollar Tree Wedding Bubbles  » Other  »
  • My husband and I decided to have bubbles at our wedding, but it seemed like they were so expensive
  • I would definitely recommend these bubbles if you want bubbles at your wedding but don't want to pay a lot of money for them

• by Blue345

My husband and I decided to have bubbles at our wedding, but it seemed like they were so expensive. I heard that there were packs of 12 small bottles of bubbles for $1 at the Dollar Tree store, so I decided to check it out. The bottles are white and pretty simple.

They don’t come in the fancy shapes (like cakes, etc) that other wedding bubbles come in. They’ve got

a top that easily pops off when it is pushed up.

They are about the standard size of all other wedding bubbles, which is small but nice because the guests won’t need the bottle for very long.

I am very glad we found Dollar Tree’s bubbles.

They are inexpensive, and they give the same effect as any other bubbles would. The nice thing about having a plain bottle is that you can ...

• decorate them however you want.

I’ve seen examples where people printed lables and put them on. We just chose to tie curling ribbon in our wedding colors to the bubbles.

The result was cute while still being very cheap. The bubbles themselves work just fine; we’ve had them now for over a year, and the bubble solution is still good.

I would definitely recommend these bubbles if you want

bubbles at your wedding but don’t want to pay a lot of money for them. I would also recommend buying fewer bubbles than the number of guests because not all guests will use them.

However, the nice thing is that you won’t break the bank if you do buy enough bottles for all the guests. Check out the Dollar Tree’s wedding bubbles (and their other wedding stuff); you’ll probably be glad you did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1219041062111230/k2311a0419/4.19.10