2009 Dodge Journey SXT  » Cars  »
  • I thought that the outside was hideous and I ended up getting a white one
  • The interior of this vehicle was grade A and the color was this cool whitish, grayish color that just looked amazing
  • It was decent on gas but not the best but it certainly didn’t suck down gas like crazy
  • The pricing on this vehicle was also pretty decent and I was given a bargain and I paid around twenty two thousand dollars for this Doge Journey and it was really worth it

• by thereviewerat1

All I can say right off the bat about this vehicle is wow; this midsize vehicle was one heck of a ride and way too many things I enjoyed about this car. When I first spotted this car the outside reminded of something an old lady would be driving around. I thought that the outside was hideous and I ended up getting a white one. I was not a fan of the other colors I seen but I did like the rims and tires this vehicle came with. They were shiny and looked very stylish and those tires were excellent and in perfect condition. I also loved the windows on

this vehicle because they were dark with a cool kind of tint and this gave the vehicle a cooler look. I was not a fan of the roof though because the roof rack was a cheesy touch and could have looked better.

Now the inside of this car was a totally different story and shocked me. I loved the sleek trimming around the vehicle and the shifter was an awesome touch. The interior of this vehicle was grade A and the color was this cool whitish, grayish color that just looked amazing. The front seats were unbelievable comfortable but the back seats could have been designed a little better because they ...

• were a tad uncomfortable. I also loved how the back seats went down and turned into a decent size storage space. What else amazed me about this was the cooler on the floor! Yes this vehicle even had a cooler and this was freaking so cool. I also found the navigational system that I got with the vehicle very useful and it was built into the dashboard, talk about way out of this world.

I loved the handling on this vehicle and for being a V6 engine this car barely made noise on the road and it was a quiet trip wherever I went with this vehicle. It was decent

on gas but not the best but it certainly didn’t suck down gas like crazy. The stopping on this vehicle is very good and the 2009 Dodge Journey SXT is a safe ride and one durable vehicle and highly reliable. I really did feel safe in this Dodge. The pricing on this vehicle was also pretty decent and I was given a bargain and I paid around twenty two thousand dollars for this Doge Journey and it was really worth it. The way this car steered and stuck to the road was also pretty amazing. The vehicle has never broken down on me as well as have any major problems with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 919041062101230/k2311a0419/4.19.10