Eskinol’s Classic Whitening Facial Cleanser
  • One facial product that I really love using ever since I became conscious of how to treat my facial skin right is Eskinol’s Classic Whitening Facial Cleanser
  • For every facial problem I have (whether it may be the oil or the pimples), I always rely on Eskinol’s Classic Whitening Facial Cleanser

• by rycemix

I have sensitive skin so I’m very wary when it comes to using products that I am really not used to, more so if it’s a product for my face. I usually get allergies or nasty bumps on my face if the facial product I’m using is not compatible with my face. One facial product that I really love using ever since I became conscious of how to treat my facial skin right is Eskinol’s Classic Whitening Facial Cleanser. It’s just the perfect facial product for me.

My face is naturally oily, more so if the weather’s really hot. And since I’m out most of the time, dirt and pollution stick

on the oil on my face like a metal object to a magnet. By the time I’m at the school, my face is feels so dirty. And by the time I get home, it feels even worse. And because dirt and pollution easily sticks on my face, it is more often than not the cause of pimples for me. Fortunately enough, I don’t get acne or pimple breakouts but when I do get a pimple or two on my face, they’re so red and noticeable. It’s very irritating to look at.

For every facial problem I have (whether it may be the oil or the pimples), I always rely on Eskinol’s Classic ...

• Whitening Facial Cleanser. And I use the product every day. After waking up, my face is really oily. So I use the cleanser for my face. After a busy day at school (and when I get home and even before I sleep), I use the cleanser to rid my face of unwanted dirt and oil.

When do get a pimple or two on my face, I religiously apply the cleanser on my face whenever I could. I usually concentrate the cotton ball (filled with the cleanser), and just gently dab it on the pimple. I try hard not to pop the pimple or to even touch it, but in most cases

I usually do both. And since touching or popping the pimple would cause the area to be infected with dirt, I follow it up with the cleanser. It’s been tried and tested for me. My pimple would be gone in about three to four days.

I guess the feature of the product that really didn’t work for me (since I barely seen any difference), is the fact that it is a whitening product. The product worked well in cleansing my face but I don’t think it’s a great product to use if you just want it to whiten your face. However, it really is a great facial wash and I’ll keep on using it.

ana says :

are you talking about eskinol classics whitening facial cleanser with GLUTAMILK?

itsmemadie01 says :

Eskinol Classic is different from that is with Glutamilk. This one is the clear bottle that has a pink cap which comes in two variants with or without grains. It says on the bottle Classic White Facial Deep Cleanser and comes in an anti-bacterial formula.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116041061890730/k2311a0416/4.16.10