Secret Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I have tried a lot of deodorants before, because I was trying to find the best product which would really work for me
  • Honestly, I’ve used this kind of deodorant ever since I hit puberty and only stopped using it after high school because I found a better product
  • And it wasn’t my only problem with the product
  • And we also noticed the stain in all of the light-colored tops

• by rycemix

I have tried a lot of deodorants before, because I was trying to find the best product which would really work for me. And one of the deodorant products I’ve tried is Secret Anti-perspirant Stick Deodorant. Honestly, I’ve used this kind of deodorant ever since I hit puberty and only stopped using it after high school because I found a better product.

What I liked about this deodorant back then was that because it was a stick deodorant so applying it is easy and it feels dry after the application. I really liked it back then as well because of its flowery smell. It has

this strong smell that is only distinctive of Secret deodorants. At first, I felt that it was a good thing because I’d rather have people tell me I smell good than tell me I smell really horrid.

However, I started realizing that the product won’t really work for me and I became really conscious with the deodorant. Remember what I said about it being too fragrant? Well, since the smell is too distinctive that it’s a Secret deodorant, I realized that I don’t want my friends telling me or guessing the deodorant I’m using. They usually guess it correct; that my deodorant is Secret. I ...

• want a deodorant that would give me a refreshing and good smell. But with Secret, it was embarrassing because it felt like I’m a walking deodorant because of the overpowering smell. I tried to minimize its content whenever I use it on my underarms but sometimes, if I just put too little on it I became too sweaty. If I put too much of it to cover all the areas of my underarm, the smell was just too strong.

And it wasn’t my only problem with the product. My uniform blouses during high school would have this yellow stain on the underarm area and it

the cause of my sweat and the deodorant. It really annoyed me. My mom would often wash our clothes and she had a hard time trying to remove the stain. And since I was using the deodorant everyday and I wear the uniform five times a week, it became impossible to remove the stain. And we also noticed the stain in all of the light-colored tops.

Another problem I had with the product is that it really caused my underarm to darken some more. And it’s just really disappointing. With all these reasons, I checked this deodorant off my list. It’s not really great for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116041061880730/k2311a0416/4.16.10