Nescafe Mocha Canned Drink
  • I thought I'd make a comparison with the Nescafe Mocha canned drink to see which is a better option
  • Although Nescafe Mocha is less tasty, but for the price of better health, I think it is a better option

• by Princess Sarah

A few days ago, I tasted another brand of mocha canned drink. I thought I’d make a comparison with the Nescafe Mocha canned drink to see which is a better option.

In terms of taste, I must say that the other one from Boncafe taste much better and richer. Although the Nescafe Mocha is not bland or anything like that, the Boncafe mocha tastes better.

Both taste good.

Both the Boncafe Mocha and Nescafe Mocha claim to serve a low fat milk coffee drink. Both are best served chilled. In terms of its properties, I must say that the Boncafe seems to showcase more quality ingredients, such as having Brazilian coffee beans. It is not mentioned whether the Nescafe Mocha coffee beans are from Brazil.

In terms of price, the Nescafe ...

• Mocha is more expensive. At the same amount of 240ml, the Nescafe Mocha is priced at $1.55 instead of just $1.20 for the Boncafe Mocha. Both are halal food, great news for Muslims all around.

In terms of calories, both are about the same at 125kCal. Fat content is at 1.9g and sugar content is about 19.2g. There is no disctinction as to whether it

is saturated or unsaturated fat though. The other positive point for Nescafe Mocha is that there is no cholestrol, unlike Boncafe Mocha.

In conclusion, Nescafe Mocha is a slightly healthier choice compared to the Boncafe Mocha, although it comes at a price, 35 cents higher. Although Nescafe Mocha is less tasty, but for the price of better health, I think it is a better option.

Azriel says :

This is quite expensive here in the Philippines. I think for the taste, well it could have been 20 pesos less and I would be glad to drink it every day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716041061860730/k2311a0416/4.16.10