Baby Looney Tunes Body Wash Aloe Vera  » Baby care  »
  • I really love the smell of this shower gel

• by Princess Sarah

My daughter’s shower gel has ran out and we saw a cute Warner Bros’ Baby Looney Tunes Body Wash Aloe Vera at one of the “cheap” shops near our place. It looked perfect for our little girl. For one, it is cheap, just $1.90 for a bottle of 473ml of shower gel. That’s great!

I really love the smell of this shower gel. It has a fresh fruity smell, reminds me of green apple. My daughter smells

fresh after her shower. The whole family loves it. In the shower or bath, we just need to squeeze a tiny amount and lather it all over her body. Alternatively, we could apply it to a pouf or washcloth and work it into a creamy lather. We rinse it off thoroughly, and she smells like she can be eaten.

It is important that you rinse off the shower gel immediately, because any excessive or prolonged exposure to ...

• it may cause irritation to the skin. If this happens, discontinue and see a physician about it. Please also note that the Baby Looney Tunes Body Wash Aloe Vera is for external use only. It means that you have to keep it out of reach of children, except under adult supervision.

The Baby Looney Tunes Body Wash Aloe Vera is enriched with Vitamins A and E for soft skin. My daughter’s skin feels moisturised after showering with

it. As claimed, it is gentle and hypoallergenic.

As with all other baby products that I buy for my daughter, I always have to ensure that they are “tear free”, which means that they don’t cause a sting to the eyes. Since this is a body wash, the chances of it stinging the eyes is reduced, compared to a shampoo. And so far, it is great.

In conclusion, this is a cheap and good product for all babies and kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5416041061820730/k2311a0416/4.16.10