Salon Pro Exclusives 30 Sec Lace Wig Bond Remover
  • I love the versatility that wearing these wigs offer me and the fact that it does little to no damage to my hair
  • However, once I began to apply it to my hairline using its attached nozzle, I noticed that it has a very strong scent or chemical odor to it
  • Because I do not have a lot of experience applying wigs using hair glue, I had tried to glue the part in the front of my hair to see what it would look this
  • Unfortunately, I did not realize how much the glue would leave residue on my hair, especially around the edges
  • I believe the ingredients that compose this product might be something that could cause some people to have skin allergies or outbreaks

• by simply_fabulous

So far, I have four different synthetic front lace wigs that I purchased from Ebay. I love the versatility that wearing these wigs offer me and the fact that it does little to no damage to my hair. The last synthetic front lace that I purchased came with two free gifts- a bottle of wig glue and this product. While I have used a hair bond glue remover in the past that was a complete waste of money, this product was effective. I just believe that there are a lot of things about it that can be improved.

This product is

specifically designed to loosen the bond between front lace tap or glue and the hair unit. At first, I was a little reluctant to use this product because it looks just like plain water with a little yellow dye in it. However, once I began to apply it to my hairline using its attached nozzle, I noticed that it has a very strong scent or chemical odor to it. It also has this oil like texture that sort of sits on the skin.

glue the part in the front of my hair to see what it would look this. Unfortunately, I did not realize how much the glue would leave residue on my hair, especially around the edges. After I applied this product, I waited for a few minutes before I tried to remove the glue. Using a cloth, I did my best to remove it and I was very shocked at how stubborn the glue was to remove. I had to alternate between applying this product and removing it about three times before I had the majority of the glue removed. There was ...

• Salon Pro Exclusives 30 Sec Lace Wig Bond Remover
      still a bit of the product that was left, but I did not have any problems with it after I used my shampoo.

Overall, I do believe that this product worked. The majority of the glue came off without any problems. A negative about using it is the amount of work that it takes and the fact that I noticed my skin had turned a little red from the friction. I believe the ingredients that compose this product might be something that could cause some people to have skin allergies or outbreaks. I noticed that there was some slight sensitivity around my hairline

but I am not sure if it was cause more by the glue or the glue remover.

I would rate this product a 7 out of 10. I do wish that I would have taken less effort from me to remove the glue especially since both of the products are from the same product line. I also find that using the product is a bit messy, and it was difficult trying to prevent it from going in my eyes. I would probably not purchase this product again because I’m sure I could find one that does not have as many problems as this one.

SavannahDiva365 says :

As a 3 year lace wig wearer, I found that 91% alcohol works best Try it, you won`t be disappointed

Simply_Fabulous replies :

I agree. From experience, I prefer using cream adhesives better since they are much easier to clean off of the lace and skin. There was a kind sold at Sally`s that was similar to Ms. Lola`s cream adhesive but the product line has been discontinued.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116041061690730/k2311a0416/4.16.10