Nailene Acrylic Sculpture Kit
  • I love the way that nails look after they have been professionally manicured, but I do not always have enough money to afford going to nail salons
  • A few years ago, my mother applied acrylic nails using a kit and it looked so amazing, just like I had them professionally done
  • After remembering how long my nails lasted after she used this kit, I decided to purchase one for myself with the hope that it would be easy enough for me to do myself
  • The best thing about using this product is realizing all of the money that I will now be saving
  • More importantly, I did not experience any negative reactions from using this product, and I find it to be completely safe and efficient

• by simply_fabulous

I love the way that nails look after they have been professionally manicured, but I do not always have enough money to afford going to nail salons. I have used acrylic nails in the past that were applied using nail glue, but they never lasted on my nails longer than a few days. Most of the time, a few of the nails would end up coming off or chipping. A few years ago, my mother applied acrylic nails using a kit and it looked so amazing, just like I had them professionally done. After remembering how long my nails lasted after

she used this kit, I decided to purchase one for myself with the hope that it would be easy enough for me to do myself.

This kit comes with all of the supplies that are necessary to do one’s nails and an easy to follow instruction booklet that answers any question that an user might have. I was able to use the step by step guide, and my nails turned out great the first time that I attempted to use this kit.

The best thing about using this product is realizing all of the money that I will now be saving. I am

able to easily create multiple nail salon looks in one place, and this product makes the process of getting a professional manicure so much easier. My nails have lasted for about three weeks, and I have not experienced any problems with them coming off or irritating my cuticle area. All of the instructions that were included in the kit were easy to understand which made me fell very comfortable doing my nails even though I was very inexperienced. I was so surprised that it only took me about twenty minutes to finish my nails. I told all of my friends about ...

• Nailene Acrylic Sculpture Kit
      this product, and they still do not believe that I was the person who did my nails.

I do not have to wait in line or deal with less than courteous beauticians now that I have this product. I can do my nails whenever I want to and the only thing that limits my options is my imagination. I will probably use this kit again, especially because it is much cheaper than paying someone and it is a lot easier to use than other nail products that I used in the past.

I would rate this product a 10 out of 10.

Not only is it easy to use, but the results that I am able to achieve are the same as if I had went to a professional for half of the price. More importantly, I did not experience any negative reactions from using this product, and I find it to be completely safe and efficient. However, I will forewarn that the smell of the acetone that is provided in the kit is very strong, so make sure that you are in a well ventilated area. I just wish I would have been familiar with this product when I was an undergraduate in college.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116041061680730/k2311a0416/4.16.10