Burberry Sport for Women Eau de Toilette  » Perfume  »
2.5
Anaheim, CA
  • I got a sample of Burberry's new fragrance in the mail the other day and since I like some of the other scents produced by the designer, I tried it out
  • It didn't blend well with my body chemistry and it smells a bit too masculine, in my opinion
  • The only time I would consider wearing it is during a workout, then I'd take a shower and wash it off
  • I know it's supposed to be sporty with floral undertones but I couldn't even smell the honeysuckle or freesia in it

• by AliciaStarr

I got a sample of Burberry’s new fragrance in the mail the other day and since I like some of the other scents produced by the designer, I tried it out. In a nutshell, I didn’t like it. It didn’t blend well with my body chemistry and it smells a bit too

masculine, in my opinion. I prefer more feminine fragrances.

Burberry Sport for Women EDT is a strong, fresh scent. It smells very much like lemon to me. Then after it sits for a minute or two it reminded me of men’s aftershave. That’s not a good thing, in my opinion, for a woman’s ...

• perfume. I couldn’t wait until it wore off. The only time I would consider wearing it is during a workout, then I’d take a shower and wash it off.

I know it’s supposed to be sporty with floral undertones but I couldn’t even smell the honeysuckle or freesia in it. All I

could smell was the sea salt. I suppose it would be okay down by the beach, but not for the city.

The packaging is very unique and I like it, but that’s not enough to make me like the fragrance. I won’t be purchasing it or recommending it. It’s just not for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5616041061470630/k2311a0416/4.16.10