Neutrogena Rainbath
  • I highly recommend this to all as this leaves a fresher feeling, with a soft, moisturized and renewed skin after shower

• by MissNurse

I have always been a user of shower and bath gels. No shower is complete without this.

I kept changing shower gels to find the product that does not only offer the perfect fragrance but also revitalizes my skin, making it soft and moisturized.

I have tried several products, but most of the times, they made my skin itchy after shower.

Others have strong and unpleasant

oders and some, leaves a greasy feeling on my body.

I am so happy to have used Neutrogena Rainbath Revitalizing Shower and Bath Gel! At first, I was hesitant to use it since other brands are alot cheaper compared to this.

But my friend strongly suggested that I use this product.

Convinced, I gave myself a try.

And without a ...

• doubt, Neutrogena is truly different from the rest of the shower gels I have tried.

It softens my skin without a heavy leave-behind residue.

It renews my skin and makes it youthful-smooth and fresh, added with its light citrus fragrance of grapefruit and natural herbs.

It moisturizes deeply, yet so mild and does not make my skin itchy, unlike other shower gels I have used in

the past.

One thing unique is, I use it as a shaving gel also and works pretty well.

Using this product is like hitting two birds with one stone- a shower gel and at the same time a shaving gel!

I highly recommend this to all as this leaves a fresher feeling, with a soft, moisturized and renewed skin after shower.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116041061450630/k2311a0416/4.16.10