Hunt’s Roasted Garlic & Onion Spaghetti Sauce
  • I have always had a hard time finding a spaghetti sauce that I really love, Hunt's Roasted Garlic and Onion Spaghetti Sauce is close to the top of my list but still really isn't there yet
  • I decided to try the Hunt's brand of spaghetti sauce because I like some of their other products a lot
  • I love garlic and there were a variety of blends to choose from which contained garlic
  • I saw one of the cans say Roasted garlic and because I know roasted garlic has much more flavour I decided to buy that variety

• by RJR

I have always had a hard time finding a spaghetti sauce that I really love, Hunt’s Roasted Garlic and Onion Spaghetti Sauce is close to the top of my list but still really isn’t there yet.

I decided to try the Hunt’s brand of spaghetti sauce because I like some of their other products a lot. I love garlic and there were a variety of blends

to choose from which contained garlic. I saw one of the cans say Roasted garlic and because I know roasted garlic has much more flavour I decided to buy that variety.

Hunt’s Roasted Garlic and Onion Spaghetti Sauce came in a 26 oz. can , which I found was a nice amount for the price. Since I don’t use all my spaghetti sauce at once, I ...

• poured the remainder in a clean glass jar and stored it in the fridge.

Hunt’s Roasted Garlic and Onion Spaghetti Sauce is very flavourful, wonderful taste from the roasted garlic. The sauce itself is smooth and thick, but pourable and not chunky - another plus for me. But there is only one thing that I did not like about Hunt’s Roasted Garlic and Onion Spaghetti Sauce,

it seemed to be really tangy - so for future use a little bit of brown sugar while I am heating it up helps cut the acidity. Now, it could just be me, cause I have a major sweet tooth and don’t like too much tang but Hunt’s Roasted Garlic and Onion Spaghetti Sauce is a great contender in my top lists of spaghetti sauces.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716041061420630/k2311a0416/4.16.10