Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion ( Coconut Lime Verbena)
  • There was hesitation when I used this because I had the impression that their antibacterial formula would be harsh on my skin not unlike my experience with my usual hand disinfectant
  • I thought this would smell something milky or like a dessicated coconut but this was a good mixture of coconut and lime
  • It was then I noticed its skin-calming effects
  • Upon closer inspection of the label on the bottle, I learned that this lotion contains Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, and wheat germ oil
  • With powerful combination of bacteria-fighting, extra-moisturizing, and skin-cooling properties, I know I am in good hands

• by rosytobb

Last year was one of the scariest trip I had. When I took a trip last year, I got wind of the A(H1N1) pandemic, a worldwide outbreak of the flu caused by a new strain of the H1N1 flu virus. When this reached alarming proportions as reported by the news, I took no time in dashing to the stores to buy for a host of bacteria-fighting products to take along with me as an extra precaution. Among those items were germicidal soap, waterless hand wash, and lotion with anti-bacterial properties—a type of product I had never tried up to that point.

There was hesitation when I used this because I had

the impression that their antibacterial formula would be harsh on my skin not unlike my experience with my usual hand disinfectant. Using this antibacterial lotion from Bath and Body Works, I was delightfully surprised to find that it left my skin feeling smooth and supple. The moisturizing effects of this lotion. I tested the moisturizing potential to a test by using it after washing my hands with germicidal soap. Once more, I was pleased to observe that it seemed to keep the moisture from water in my skin. There were various scents of this kind but specifically I chose Coconut and Lime. I thought this would smell something milky or like a ...

• dessicated coconut but this was a good mixture of coconut and lime. The smell was very refreshing.

In light of the A(H1N1) pandemic, I started getting into the habit of washing my hands after every physical activity or household chore, and then applying this onto my hands after washing. It was then I noticed its skin-calming effects. It eased my tired hands and offered relief from muscle aches, leaving my skin perked up for another round of hustle and bustle. I could stay active all day without being dragged down by dirty hands, or clean but sore hands.

Vitamin E, and wheat germ oil. It’s no wonder my skin can easily soak up its non-greasy formulation, almost as if lotion disappears into my skin magically. I now take this with me outdoors, and watch my especially dry hands transform into deeply moisturized hands. Truth be told, my hands have stayed young-looking in a year’s time!

Suffice it to say I am more than satisfied with Bath and Body works anti-bacterial moisturizing body lotion, to think I had never even planned to try it. I had not expected that clean, soft, soothed hands could be possible all at once. With powerful combination of bacteria-fighting, extra-moisturizing, and skin-cooling properties, I know I am in good hands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116041061410630/k2311a0416/4.16.10