Maybelline Eyeliner by Eyestudio  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I am glad that I did not let my nerves get the best of me and finally did use them

• by PhoenixRox

I was gifted two Maybelline eyestudio eyeliner pencils a week ago. One is a Blue color and the other is a wonderful Teal color. Since I have always used only black and brown eyeliners so far, I was a little nervous to try these two shimmery “cool” shades. I am glad that I did not let my nerves get the

best of me and finally did use them. Once I started using these two eyeliner pencils, I was wondering how I had missed out on these fo so long!

The blue is my personal favorite. It accentuates the eye contures very well and looks very trendy. It is a shimmery shade but is not too bright. The teal colored Maybelline ...

• eyeliner by Eyestudio is nice, but not as nice as the blue one.

For some reason the teal colored eyeliner pencil smudges easily in comparison to the blue one. The teal color then spreads to the eyelashes and it ends up looking like you have a teal colored mascara on. Not a nice look!

There are some more shades available

in this range of Maybelline eyeliner pencils. One is a purple that does look nice, but you need to have the right skin tone to carry this color off.

So all in all, I would say that the blue Maybelline eyeliner by Eyestudio is a must have for every woman who likes to add a little color and sparkle to her look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116041061380630/k2311a0416/4.16.10