DiGiorno Pizzas
  • In fact, compared to most frozen brands, it is pretty good
  • My biggest complaint about this brand though is the fact the pizza is really, really small

• by Review Vigilante

I was in the mood for pizza last night and ended up buying a frozen one from the brand DiGiorno. You’ve probably seen the ads for this brand, the ones that make you believe you will mistake DiGiorno for a pizza that was delivered.

I’m here to tell you that just will not happen.

The pizza itself

isn’t bad.

In fact, compared to most frozen brands, it is pretty good.

There’s a nice thick crust on it (I hate thin crust pizzas) and a reasonable amount of toppings.

Compared to one we would order from Pizza Hut or Dominos, I would say those two are slightly better but not by a lot.

My biggest ...

• complaint about this brand though is the fact the pizza is really, really small.

I had to laugh at one commercial I saw shortly after, the one where some guy made a pizza for his party and it falls through the floor to his downstairs neighbor’s apartment.

I laughed because there is absolutely no way a pizza

this size would have fed that many people.

In fact, if it hadn’t been for the breadsticks I also bought and made, it wouldn’t have been enough for the three of us.

Digiorno is a decent frozen pizza.

But, it isn’t worth the extra money you will spend on it compared to other brands.

And, it certainly is not delivery.

brandon wood says :

who invented it

nitakb says :

Kraft in 1996

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715041061061230/k2311a0415/4.15.10