Family Guy TV Episode: The Kiss Seen Around the World  » TV  »
  • Well, that was an OK episode of Family Guy last night, but not one I was overly impressed with either
  • I think the funnier part of this episode had to do with Stewie getting his first tricycle and then having it stolen by a bully
  • I know he doesn't like Stewie all that much but he is just an infant and you think he would be trying to protect members of the family he lives with
  • But, compared to other Family Guy episodes I’ve seen, it is average at best and definitely could have been funnier

• by Review Vigilante

Well, that was an OK episode of Family Guy last night, but not one I was overly impressed with either. In The Kiss Seen Around the World, Meg develops a crush on the local TV anchorman and accepts an unpaid internship just to get close to him.

However, while there, she gets paired with the nerdy

kid from school, who has a crush on her and, during an assignment (during which they think they are going to be killed by a gunman), they end up kissing; bringing her ridicule.

I think the funnier part of this episode had to do with Stewie getting his first tricycle and then having it stolen by ...

• a bully.

The way he gets revenge is classic.

However, I have to question why Brian, who apparently watched the tricycle get stolen, didn’t do anything to intervene.

Bad dog.

I know he doesn’t like Stewie all that much but he is just an infant and you think he would be trying to protect members of

the family he lives with.

Of course, I have to wonder why Peter and Lois let him ride his new bike by himself to begin with.

Maybe it should be “bad parents.

” Overall, it’s an OK episode that I did enjoy watching.

But, compared to other Family Guy episodes I’ve seen, it is average at best and definitely could have been funnier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1015041061051230/k2311a0415/4.15.10