Spider Man game
0.5
  • That is very apparent in this game, because not a lot of time was put into making it very interesting
  • This is in my opinion a game created for the wrong purpose, by more or less incompetent creators

• by limonar
      As a direct result of the Hollywood picture that came out a few years ago with Tobey Maguire in the leading part, this pc game came out, not in promoting purpose, only as a way to make more money on the concept itself I guess. That is very apparent in this game, because not a lot of time

was put into making it very interesting.

Sure enough we have the possibility to climb buildings, throw sticky threads of web all over the place and kill all the bad guys in the meantime.

Well, that’s really about the whole story.

There is no challenge at all in that, it doesn’t look or feel anything above average at ...

• best.

This is in my opinion a game created for the wrong purpose, by more or less incompetent creators.

You would think it was intended for kids with low expectations and maybe not so good iq-values, but no, the game comes with a 11+ rating, and this makes me quite a bit upset.

You are welcome to try

this game of course, but my strong advice would be not to waste a cent on this trash.

It’s the worst sort of thing and I would claim my money back if that was possible.

They didn’t even bother to apply any instructions menu or any of that sort.

I will have to award this with the lowest possible rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28191010610531/k2311a1019/10.19.05